Tadeas is now a Senior Mobile Developer at Touchlab, experimenting with Kotlin’s compiler plugins. Began as PHP developer, moving to .NET desktop apps later on. Finally landing in mobile development with Android first and then falling in love with iOS. Fortunately Kotlin Multiplatform happened, opening the path to doing both mobile platforms. Do NOT feed after midnight!
Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile: From Hello World to Production
10:20 > 40 min
Have you given Kotlin Multiplatform Mobile a try? Are you wondering how you take your “Hello World” app to something with more substance that is also ready for production? This talk will help with that by discussing:
- Use case scenarios, including how to incorporate the technology into existing applications.
- Recommendations and how-to’s for choosing and implementing your app architecture.
- Approaches for unit and automated testing.
- Suggestions for getting your CI/CD pipelines in place.
- Recommendations for debugging crashes in production.
The talk will conclude with some extra resources that will take your understanding to the next level. By the end of this talk, you should be able to take your “Hello World” to “Hello Editor’s Choice.”